March 11, 2010

Yes...we had a Trojan on the blog...



But it's all gone now. Thank you to those that emailed us to let us know. Funny thing is that we couldn't see it and weren't affected by it and anyone we know here in St. Marten was able to access the blog no problem. Our friends in Mexico, Canada and the US couldn't get to the blog for a few days or were re-directed to another site. The bug was harmless, but a pain in the butt. You might remember that cute little sunny flower clock on the side of the blog? That cute little bugger was sick, sick, sick. At first I thought it was one of the recent posts I had put on, so I saved the text, and deleted the post and any other widgets we had. Glad I saved the text, because it turned out to be fine. I will re-post that one in the next day or so and get all caught up. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: